Thursday, October 9, 2008

That's It, That's All

Photo: JV Briggs on Flickr

As if I'm not already stoked enough about the upcoming winter season...
I'll be out tomorrow night for the Vancouver premiere of That's It, That's All presented by Quiksilver and Red Bull. It's easily the most anticipated snowboarding movie of the year. Dedicated to everything snowboarding, Travis Rice and a dream team crew set out on a seek-and-destroy operation for the new zone, the new trick and the new perspective on the sport. This high definition film is truly "Planet Earth meets snowboarding" and one of the best snowboard movies that you will ever see. Trust me, you don't want to miss this.

WHEN: FRIDAY OCTOBER 10, 2008
WHERE: VOGUE THEATRE, 918 GRANVILLE STREET
TIME: DOORS @ 8PM / SHOW @ 9PM

4 comments:

Keira-Anne said...

I wish I was coming with you :(

Jennifer Robertson said...

I wish you were too.

Tawcan said...

I'm stoked for the skiing season too! :D

Miss 604 said...

Ah I saw the line up outside the Vogue last night was wondering what was up - hope you had fun!