Monday, October 13, 2008

I Am

Photo: Winopolous on Flickr

I've been going nonstop for weeks. I feel...different. I've been persistent, diligent and firm. I'm trying not to get discouraged, even though I feel frustrated sometimes.

I don't believe in promises. I don't believe in these damp, rosy cheeks. I believe in my angels. I believe in sugar coating some things with extra love and care. I believe in myself, most of the time. I believe in only true friendships. I believe in it all being okay one day. I just wish I could believe it would be soon.

I am so very blessed and I have so much to be thankful for, and I am.

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that you've been able to spend some time with the ones you love this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wicked pic of MM. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Your new header is awesome, btw!

Kat said...

Happy Thanksgiving!...and I too love your new header.

Jennifer Robertson said...

My little bro was kind enough to design the new header for me! :)

Tawcan said...

Hope you had a good one. :)

Nice new header. Love it.