Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday Coles Notes

I am worn down and beat up. My own bed will feel like heaven when I climb into it tonight, without a doubt. There's lots of work to be done today before I fly back to Vancouver, so no time for chit chat. I just want to point you in a couple of directions before I sign off:
  • Check out my latest post, "The Queen Bee" over at GossipGirl.ca- a little tribute to Blair Waldorf's quintessential-upper-east side steeze.
Photo: Style Traxx
  • If you haven't already done so, I highly recommend heading over to iTunes to purchase the first 12 tracks of Matthew Good's exclusive Live At Massey Hall album. Basically, it's unreal and you'll be missing out huge if you don't buy it.
Photo: Scott Armitage on Flickr

1 comment:

PatZ said...

omg i want the second part of the album SO BAD. the first part is EPIC.