Friday, June 20, 2008

Reaching Up

Photo: Brust 51 on Flickr

My apologies for the lack of updates this week. Being that I'm out of town for work and have been since Monday, I really haven't had time to spend writing anything worthwhile. I am all full up of words and images and memories and faces, and pressure and stress, and delightful comfort. I have spent time making mental lists, counting numbers, and trying to erase all the fear and all the tension. I have spent the last five days in the company of unknowing saviours, spilling over with ideas and opportunities, and I feel a little more saved than before. I feel a little more comfortable than ever before. I'm part of something incredible.
I fly home this afternoon.

2 comments:

JaG said...

No need to apologize for not writing. Just write when you want, what you want. It's YOUR blog! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good trip, San Diego is glorious.