Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Changes

For two years, I logged my every thought and feeling on my first blog over at Friendster. (It still absolutely breaks my heart that I lost all of my content from those early days...) Following that has been my (just about) two and a half year run here at Blogger... but I suppose it was only a matter of time before I was antsy for another change. This weekend, I finally bit the bullet and made the move over to WordPress. I have to admit that I was fairly pleased with myself for doing as much of this on my own as I did; however, I also owe a million thanks to my little bro, Janine and Raul for all of their help with the transition.

Please update your feeds, bookmarks and blogrolls accordingly. The home of my "shiny new blog" is right here: Work In Progress

Thanks everybody for all of your support! I hope that you'll follow me into the next phase...