Thursday, September 3, 2009

Carrie's Back


Filming for the second Sex And The City movie has begun in New York City. It's true, initially I wasn't totally pumped on the idea of another film, but I'd be lying if didn't admit that I am absolutely giddy over these first glimpses of the fabulously fashionable Carrie Bradshaw's wardrobe. Check out these photos taken on set this week...would you look at those Louboutins? Oh my!


SJP looked stunning in a white Halston dress and Christina Louboutin heels, carrying a Chanel clutch bag. The kicks are my favourite part... (how hot are those??)


Loving this gorgeous purple pleated dress and super glam flapper-esque Christian Louboutin Gino T-strap shoes.

Fashion guru Patricia Field is getting sky high marks right off the bat. Now bring on Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha!

Photos from various sources

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love that whole white/gold outfit! She's looking fabulous as always. I'm really loving her hair, I wish I could do something like it.

Unknown said...

LOVE the shoes...

Kat said...

Am really looking forward to another movie...for all I care...they can continue pumping them out. I'll be watching.