Friday, August 21, 2009

Louie, Louie


Today is my lovely friend Leah's birthday. What can I say about Leah? She's truly one of a kind. She is hands down one of the funniest people I've never known and she has this really contagious, positive energy about her that I can't even describe with words. I laugh until my face hurts every single time we hang out. There's no doubt in my mind that Leah could be a famous stand-up comedienne, but she chooses instead to take her talent and ability to create smiles to her very important work as the Community Relations Coordinator for Union Gospel Mission. She's changing the world, she really is.


Leah is also a brilliant photographer (check out her work here) not to mention, an awesome basketball teammate, fantastic tennis partner ("give it to me!") and someone who I share over 15 years of hilarious inside jokes and fun memories with. Happy Birthday, Louie! I hope that all of your wishes come true!

1 comment:

Leah said...

jenni!
i am totally blushing! you are the BEST! i love you so much you are such an amazing friend. i can't wait to kick it with you again.
xoxo,
leah