Friday, July 17, 2009

“Nothing is exactly as it seems, nor is it otherwise”


I'm right back into the full swing of craziness at work. Travel, travel, show, show, packing and unpacking. Truth be told, as hectic as it is, this is also what I enjoy most about my job. I don't think I'd want it to always be like this, but by the time the madness begins, I'm usually ready for it. I'm home right now for two days in between trips. Next week, I'm off to the prairies with a zillion garment bags in tow. Sell or die.

via Jon McGregor:

"You must always look with both of your eyes
and listen with both of your ears. This is a very big world
and there are many many things you could miss if you are not careful. There are remarkable things all the time, right in front of us,
but our eyes have like clouds over the sun
and our lives are paler and poorer if we do not see them
for what they are. If nobody speaks of remarkable things,
how can they be called remarkable?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He-ey! Lookin' gorgeous!