Friday, May 1, 2009

Limitless/Fearless

Photo Source Unknown

"You walk through my walls
like a ghost on tv.
You penetrate me.
And my little pink heart
is on its little brown raft,
floating out to sea.
And what can I say?
But I'm wired this way,
and you're wired to me.
And what can I do?
But wallow in you,
unintentionally."

Everytime I blink I have a tiny dream.

I've been thinking a lot about
fearlessly expressing,
limitless loving.
It's because I've read a lot about it,
and talked a lot about it,
so I took that,
and applied it to my heart.
It echoes in everything.
It echoes in everyone.

I keep dropping ice cubes,
everywhere.

Yesterday I crushed my finger
in the heavy front door,
it throbbed for hours.
Then in my sleep,
I bent it and silently screamed
Because of that, my whole body felt bruised and achy this morning.
But tonight, as I ran on the seawall in the sunshine, my whole body felt strong.

It's spring and I want to take long walks
and drink lots of iced mint green tea.

2 comments:

s. said...

Oh you and your ice cubes :P

TS said...

Long walks and iced tea = perfect.