Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Relentless Progression


Today I was told that I seem "calm" this season. Perhaps this new demeanor is even more glaringly obvious to the people around me on account of the fact that over the last year, "calm" was not a word that anybody would have used to describe me. I was the opposite of "calm." In fact, I was frantic, frenzied and stressed to the max- pretty much all the time.

Then I had an epiphany. I decided to "post up" and stop letting external factors and psychological bullies bring me down or push me around.

Now, it finally feels like I'm coming into my own. I have discovered that sometimes what doesn't kill you really does make you stronger. And I am.

4 comments:

Keira-Anne said...

((hugs))

I'll drink to that. I like you.

sinner said...

I go by, what doesn't kill me better not turn it's back to me. Over aggresive?

Change is overdue for me. "Post up" is great advice for when I get to SLC. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Its nice to see/hear you at peace.
Good people deserve good things ... i'm wishing you good things!

Lindsay Dee said...

You know what Jen? I think that great things are going to happen this year to you because of this.

*way to go! woot woot*