Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Je Ne Sais Quoi


I know, her hair often looks scraggly and at times, her head is full of God awful extensions. She sleeps around with married men named Balthazar. She's been known to strut around in tights, just tights. She breaks rules, sometimes more than one at a time. And yet, she is a fashion liberalist. When it comes to Sienna Miller, there is a certain je ne sais quoi that I find absolutely irresistible. I love how she layers. I love her quirky accessories and crazy boots. You have to hand it to Sienna - she may not have much sense, but she always makes an impression.


**Photos in this post are not property of Work In Progress. If your photo has not been credited and you would like it to be, please e-mail me.**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sienna's style. I don't care what the haters say LOL she's fabulous.

Anonymous said...

sienna's look is always perfectly carefree. she's gorgeous. her quirky style is undone, but somehow always looks right.