- I'm an extremely fast drinker. Whether it's a glass of water or a cup of tea, if I pour it at the same time as you, chances are, I will be done before you take your second sip.
- I'm obsessed with ice cubes- especially crushed ones. I've always dreamed of owning one of those fridges with the ice maker built right in.
- I often compare situations in life to episodes of Friends. I have been known to insert random Friends quotes into regular conversation. (This happens more frequently when Jess is around.)
- I make wishes at 11:11.
- I have a crazy memory. When someone tells me a story twice (forgetting they've told me before), if they change details- I notice. I remember almost everything.
- It drives me absolutely insane when people use the wrong "your" or "there" or "to" in a sentence.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I've been double tagged by JaG and Zona, which means that I must share six interesting things/habits/quirks about myself with all of you. I have to say, as far as quirks are concerned, I have many to choose from. Here we go: