Tuesday, September 9, 2008
1. My stomach is far more sensitive than it used to be and Tums are my friend.
2. I am well past my "clubbing" prime and I still don't want you to buy me a drink sir, thank you very much.
3. People in Whistler go to clubs in their pajamas (and others opt for just their underwear.)
4. Botox does not look good- especially when you're too thin and you're sporting a too tan.
5. I am no longer capable of participating in multiple nights of debauchery in a row. I'm officially a lame ass with a one night party maximum, and I need my beauty sleep.
6. All the words to this song. Apparently it's Danielle's new favourite song to request.
7. I like Whistler best when I have a snowboard in the back and a day on the mountain to look forward to, but I think that sunshine-filled Saturdays at the pool with my girls are pretty stellar too.
8. It's just not a stagette unless there are shameless penis props involved.
9. Di has a liver of steel and it works like a freak of nature. Nobody has ever been so drunk at 4am and then seemingly stone cold sober when she awakes (looking incredibly well rested, I might add) at 7am. It really seems impossible, doesn't it? Di gets a gold star for being the ultimate trooper this weekend.
10. My friends are totally awesome (this I already knew...but this weekend served as a reminder.)