Sunday, August 31, 2008

More Gossip, xoxo

Photo: RockinK on Flickr

Alright kids, it was a long (and somewhat rough) week for yours truly, so that's why the updates here have been more sporadic than usual. I've been under the weather, anxiety and insecurity ridden, questioning everything, emotional roller coaster style...yup, I am a queen of over analyzing...this we know for a fact, as I continue to prove it. Hiding out in the valley for a few days at my parents' place this weekend has been nice.

Tomorrow night will mark the much anticipated season two premiere of Gossip Girl. You all know how much I've been looking forward to it. If you're a fan of the show, make sure that you check out a new website that I am stoked to be contributing on:GossipGirl.ca. This site is Canada’s only fan blog dedicated entirely to one of my fave television shows. It will feature commentary on everything to do with the hot, dramatic Upper East Siders that we've come to know and love- including episode recaps, the latest dirt on the cast and characters, plus the latest info about all the fashion and music on the show.

You can check out my intro entry here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet! i'll be reading your gg updates for sure! :)

Tracy said...

I'm so sad. I don't have cable yet. I'm going to miss Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill AND The Hills! At least with The Hills I;ll be able to try and watch it online the next day.

Anonymous said...

I'll be checking out the show tomorrow. I didn't see any of the first season.

- J @ Hollow-Star.net

Raul (hummingbird604) said...

I'm not back in Vancouver yet, so I am going to have to miss GossipGirl, xoxo :)