Saturday, February 9, 2008

There is a beauty here...

Photo: Blumpy on Flickr

Blogging from under the cozy covers of my bed on Saturday morning.

To Do lists grow and time goes too fast.
My collarbone is sharp today, and my legs are smooth.
I've been rushing with the hours of each day, trying to accomplish things that are out of my control.

Now, I am still. For a moment.

Last night I sat with a girl not unlike myself. We ate wings, drank beer and talked about kissing boys, watching films, and figuring out when it's time to give up on loving someone. Telling secrets and personal things; being open and laughing about our luck, our love, our misfortunes, and our futures.

I'm climbing this mountain, and the view is amazing.
And I am so happy. This is indeed what I want to be seeing.
I wish that I could properly explain what it is exactly that I'm feeling.

***Speaking of mountains, make sure that you click over here to find out how you can support Keira-Anne in next weekend's Ski For MS event at Mt. Washington, a fundraiser for the MS Society of Canada. Props to Keira for getting out there for such an important cause.***

3 comments:

Keira-Anne said...

Thanks so much for the support, Jen - I really appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

cute blog, would you like to swap links?

Jennifer Robertson said...

For sure! Your blog is super cute too, Punky!